Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Modern Combat: Domination - A PS3 Exclusive Shooter with PlayStation Move

So here's what I believe is the first real shooter with PlayStation Move support. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Of course, you don't have to use Move if you don't want to or don't have it, but it will certainly show what the experience will be like in the future. I expect it will go over quite well actually. Anyway, this PS3 exclusive is set for release on January 18th, which is really soon! The gameplay, from what I can see, reminds me mostly of a mix between Counter Strike and Modern Warfare 2. For a PSN game (and certainly for 8 bucks), Modern Combat has some great graphics and what should be some intense, interesting gameplay. Expect a review on the day of release to let you know how it all pans out in the end. And watch the trailer below!