Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Computer Stores

Today, I'm just gonna do a short rant on computer stores. Firstly, you cannot mistake me; I'm not saying you should never go to a computer store for anything, because there are times where you should. After all, I will hopefully be working at one soon.

On to my main point! I've never seen a place that makes more profit than a computer store/ repair shop. Computers that you buy will almost always be over-priced even if they are completely custom. Plus, when they repair computers, they do it in the most difficult way possible. They practically rebuild your computer instead of fix the problem, because that of course gets them the most profit.

Next time you have computer troubles, ask a friend that knows stuff about computers. I've fixed many computers that stores told people would cost hundreds of dollars to fix. Better yet, I do it for free. So, hopefully those who don't know, now know!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6