Monday, December 20, 2010

Minecraft Update

So, I've spent literally all day playing Minecraft after last night's purchase. It is definitely as amazing as I expected. I am having a hard time getting it to run WELL on my current computer, but tomorrow I will try to get a vodcast preview video up and running.

Minecraft Beta is extremely unstable. Single player isn't in too bad of shape, as thats what I spent the majority of my time doing. Multiplayer, on the other hand, is exploding with glitches and lag and server crappage. So, according to the creator's (Notch) Blog, he will try to have most of the issues sorted out tomorrow, which would be great. Also, according to Joystiq, Minecraft has already sold over 800,000 units. Approaching 850,000. That is insane for a game that just entered Beta TODAY. Here's the article for you to read: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/20/minecraft-enters-beta-nears-850k-units-sold/.

So, expect a test/preview video tomorrow. And don't forget to follow and subscribe!