Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Minecraft Launcher

So, Beta 1.3 came out a few days ago. I feel somewhat stupid for not posting anything about it, but this will have to to. Minecraft.net has been down for most of the day. I figured it was just some maintenance or something. Well, I re-downloaded Minecraft and discovered a new launcher! That's right, a whole new launcher. I may be a little overly excited, but I do think it is pretty cool. It has the latest updates and what they fix/do. And some other basic news. The only real complaint I have is that the actual login part is almost concealed to the bottom. Its not bad though. One of my favorite things is the inclusion of the Minecraft file directory. Click options (next to login) and then click on the directory; you're there! It saves time of searching for it every time. So, thats about all I have to say about that. And for extra effect, heres a screenshot: (Click to make it bigger)