Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Horizons

Hello folks! I know it has been an extremely long time since I last posted. A lot has happened since then too! First off, I have a full time job, and I attend college full time. Clearly, that is where most of my time has gone. I would really like to keep updating The Ace's Place maybe... bi-weekly. My plans to become a video game designer are taking off steadily, and I have been teaching myself a lot about the industry. Enough about me though!

I would like to take The Ace's Place in a new direction. I will continue doing reviews of products and games, as well as my opinions of upcoming products and games. I will most likely drop what I had originally planned for the Minecraft video blogs, but I will still do something similar (hopefully). The new stuff that I would like to do will include making tutorials for building computers, cable management, and so forth. Also, every week I would like to have a website spotlight, where I will review interesting websites (large and small).

I would like to thank you, my readers, for keeping with me. Expect to hear from me soon!